Saturday, March 11, 2006

Sneaky Pete's Shoe Review

A few months ago, Stinks Good gave you the lowdown on some of our favorite shoes and shoe stores. On the top of the list for comfiest pair of kicks was a pair of JShoes loafers. Well, the other day on Needled I read about a limited edition line of the very same loafer with hand etched Tattoo designs on them. Pretty swank! And pretty pricey as well.

More on the bargain tip, a few weeks ago I scored a pair of Palladium sneakers at the Shoe Pavilion on Beverly Blvd. Palladium is an old school French sneaker company that have been making 'em since the 30's. When I was in Paris last year, Palladiums were the only shoe that I saw that I liked at all, but what with the currency exchange, they were crazy expensive. Shoe Pavilion has a select offering for more then half off the American price.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home