Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Something In The Rice Pt. 2

So I managed to borrow the little booklet that I mentioned in my last post. The one that comes in the bag of citrus candy. The one with odd pictures of cats in it. If i'm missing something I don't really care, I mean, why not. Its kinda like a box of Cracker Jacks, but better. So there are supposed to be several different collections of silly kitty pictures in different bags of the candy. If anyone ever sees this stuff, or the Taitsukun stuff, please hook me up. The bag is all in japanese, the only thing I can see is that its made by a company called Kabaya.

While I'm at it. A while ago I mentioned a japanese Mp3 player called AirPie. AirPie now comes with an available phalic speaker device called The Pump....someone at that company is quite the savy branding mastermind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home