Thursday, July 28, 2005

Soda Sighting


My friend Raz brought it to my attention, the other day, that the Groundworks coffee house on Traction downtown now sells one of my favorite sodas.

In one of my previous posts I had mentioned this tart, refreshing, effervescent elixir. I am of course talking about Schweppes Bitter Lemon. This elusive nectar is a perfect beverage to me and until now, I had only seen it at the Galco Soda Pop Stop.

Groundworks is an local organic coffee supplier and retailer. They make yummy sandwiches and carry some other sodas of note. Moxie, a Boston manufactured soda, has a flavor all its own. And, of course, Groundworks makes a fine cup of coffee.

This particular Groundworks is located within spitting distance of SCI Arc and one of many downtown artist loft districts.

811 Traction Blvd. is the address.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home