Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Saturday To Do List


You've probably read about these events in other periodicals, but I'm sure you'll take them more seriously with my seal of approval.

Cinespia continues their weekly movie series at the Hollywood Forever Cemetary with Breakfast at Tiffany's. I could watch Audry Hepburn pick her nose and still be enchanted. Sadly, this event has gotten a little too insane for me to attend as much as I'd like to. Get there super early to secure a solid spot on the lawn. Props on the new website.

The Getty puts on a summer concert series called Summer Sessions featuring Aterciopelados and Los Super Elegantes. Best of all Its free. Show starts at 6:00 and continues till 9:00.

The first public event in the Autry museums "Once Upon a Time in Italy" series starts this weekend. In conjunction with the Alex Film Society, The Good, The Bad and The Ugly will be screened at the Alex Theater in Glendale. In addition to the movie, Alessandro Alessandroni will perform. He is the original whistler in Merricone's classic soundtracks.

I'll keep ya updated if I hear of any other events to plan your weekend around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home