Thursday, May 04, 2006

Welcome to Our World

So I went to Disneyland for the first time ever the other week. That's correct people, I'm 35 and have never been to any type of Disney themed place EVER. Did my parents rob me of my childhood by locking me in a cellar. No, they just took us to the country during the summer and made us swim in rivers and hike mountains. I certainly can't blame it on them. I've been in LA for at least 10years and just never made it. I'm not terribly fond of disney the company, but they make a damn fun theme park. I'm a big baby when it comes to rides, but the stuff I did at Disneyland was moderate in dips and climbs and packed with weirdness and novelty. Lines suck, and I don't care to wait in them. But when you're with friends you find ways to pass the time. I can't wait to take my brother' kids there. It'll give me an excuse to go on even wimpier rides. I also left at dawn so I didn't get to witness the freaks that come out at night. One complaint; I didn't see ONE SINGLE Mickey or Goofy or even Buzz. What's up with that?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home