Monday, May 01, 2006

Burgers N Crack

Walking back from the demonstration today I passed Burger's N Sh t. This joint is located right across the street from where my friend John shared his studio space with me for a while. Just on the cusp of Gentrified downtown BNS caters to the Crack addicts and Prostitutes that wander the blocks near by. I never braved actually trying to eat there. Way too scary, and I wasn't really interested in the appetizer of Crack Pipe that seemed to be an essential element. Regardless, the name is hilarious and needed to be documented.

Burgers N Sh t is located on Main st. downtown between 4th and 5th. My friend Heather took the pict at the bottom with the creepy dude standing outside, I took the image at the top, walking back today.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do not believe this is real. No way, not possible.

7:30 AM  
Blogger lakeside said...

ha! Oh it be so Eve.

7:38 AM  
Blogger lakeside said...

I have this fantasy that I'd walk into this place one day and Samual L. Jackson would be behind the counter to take my order. I think there needs to be a movie made about this place starring Mr. Jackson.

7:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously, how has this NOT been in a movie yet? They can't write sh t this good.

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home