Friday, April 14, 2006

Monkey News

So a few weeks ago, I reported seeing a monkey in a track suit on Silver Lake Blvd. I have since learned that I was not hallucinating and that a monkey truly was standing outside of Doggie Style. I talked to the owner of the store, and she said that it was all for a Japanese TV program. OF COURSE IT WAS!!! They had brought in a mangy dog to have groomed and the monkey was supposed to be reporting the story. I'm in the process of trying to acquire photos of the event, so keep checking for Track Suit Monkey picts soon!

I'll be at Edendale Grill this evening having drinks with friends celebrating the big hook-up if anyone wants to stop by. 8:30

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fun fun fun last night at Edendale.

Do you think Kiefer was there?

10:59 AM  
Blogger lakeside said...

No Kiefer sightings from me....but i think i got fairly "Kiefered" myself. Good times, definately. Thanks for comin!

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home