Monday, April 10, 2006

Kiefer Sightings

When worlds collide man. Kiefer spotted at an American Apparel. And we failed him no less. To be perfectly honest, the workers at the Robertson store suck. Even when flashing my employee card the women at the cash register refused to brake her obnoxious scowl and was less then unhelpful. Try the Little Tokyo store Kief, they've been quite nice to me and will set you up. We've got V-necks up the wazoo.

As well, Kief recently recited his thoughts on cocaine and cooking....cocaine.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Doug... Dave the freelancer writer/friend o Canadians here. a) Nice blog, which Spencer's alerted me to. b) I'm 99% sure the Californian sign was on top of a motel just on the other side of where it is now, around the corner from the fountain. They tore it down shortly after I moved here, sometime around late 1995. If I recall, it was famous at the time for being the motel where Bruce Willis and his French girlfriend hide out in Pulp Fiction. That sign's been sitting there ever since.

12:12 PM  
Blogger lakeside said...

dave! thanks much for the info. I'll have to check out Pulp Fiction again.

Welcome to my world, and please continue to comment...i feel alone on this thing.

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home