Friday, March 31, 2006

What the?

O.k., so it could have been a tainted bananna I ate this morning, but I could sware that I saw a CHIMP IN A TRACK JACKET on my way into work this morning. I kid you not people. I was turning onto Silver Lake Blvd. and next to the 7-11 is a store called Doggy Style. Next to Doggy Style, a figure in a red track jacket was sitting. The figure turned its head, and it was a fucking chimp. I was in the midst of traffic, so i couldn't stop and only saw the monkey for a few seconds tops. But it looked like there was a small production truck and some assistants around. How twisted is that? That's LA for you my friends. And why I feel at home here. I mean, that could have well have been a dream I had the night before, or maybe an illustration that I would have sketched. But no, Its reality. I passed a monkey in a track jacket (oh, no not an AA track jacket) this morning. How was your morning?

If anyone can vouch for my sighting, please comment. The people who own the dog store live down the street from me, so i'll verify it with them asap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home