Monday, March 27, 2006

Window Weirdness

In West Hollywood on Santa Monica Blvd there is a section of about two city blocks that I occasionally walk in the mornings. The mornings I wake up at Jenny's. I take Lu out for a walk, and sometimes walk to a coffee shop down the street on Santa Monica Blvd. Anyway, on the way there are a few shops that choose to battle it out to create some of the most bizarre window dressings I've ever seen. One shop is an upscale vintage store called Cherry. The other, a thrift store chain called Out Of The Closet. I'm telling you, walking by these shops both fascinate and creep me out. Traveling east on Santa Monica, these shops are somewhere between Sweetzer and Crescent Heights. If you find yourself in the area, have a burger at Irv's. Check out some of the latest window dressings here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home