Friday, March 17, 2006

Blogger Frustration

Hey people, my apologies if you tried to access this page in the last 48hours and got denied. Blogger had some major technical problems and managed to give no information about it to those of us who post here. Finally this morning I randomly clicked a few burried links to find a small explination....thanks so much blogger. Instead of hilighting this problem, they instead, were hyping their presence at SXSW. Maybe all of their IT people were hammered in Texas jamming to the next Clap Your Hands Say Yeah instead of keeping their service up and running. I know this thing is free and I should be gratefull that they've given people like myself a public voice for nothin....but come on, they're owned by Google for god's sake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home