Saturday, August 05, 2006

The Hip Elderly

I kinda feel like I wanta to look like this dude in 30 years. Not necissarily like a surly asian guy (although i am surly, and i do go to Mitsuwa alot...so maybe it could happen). But I think this guy has good style. I like his hat, his glasses, his shirt. All casual but kinda cool. Just kinda chill you know? I think there could be worse modes to be in, when in your salad days. The one thing I don't want to be, is standing in front of a BK waiting for a bus. If this dude was riding a beach cruiser, he'd be spot on.

An aside, I took these pictures...completely randomly while I was sitting at a red light driving into work. I wish I could capture gems like this more often.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

it's cool you have your camera with you so often to catch this kind of stuff.

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home