Wednesday, May 31, 2006

A Pathetic Sales Pitch.

I usually don't like to talk about work much. But today could be a big day for us in the Web Devision of AA. But only if we have a really great sales day today. So I encourage any of you who might need anything from American Apparel to go and buy it online today before midnight. We've got a sale on swimwear going on, and a great array of 3packs of T's and 4packs of underwear that land you a little secret savings of its own. As well, let me tell you that our new T's, the Summer T, the 50/50, and the Track Shirt all surpass our regular T's in comfort. Seriously, they're awesome. So go an buy a couple. This will most likely be the only sales pitch you will ever here from me when it comes to American Apparel.

I know I haven't been posting much. Things have been nuts. Jenny accepted an offer on her pad, and we're beginning full on house-hunting mode. The Rents are in town for the weekend. Plus work is nuts, and I've got some freelance to keep me busy. So unfortunately, I'm still hearing about cool stuff going on and the like, just don't have any time to post it. But i'll try and get back into the swing of it as soon as I can.

Peas.

P.S. Check the comments section for an extra special Stinks Good exclusive deal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home