Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Disturbing Dyanetics

This was published in last weeks LA Weekly.

In combination with the recent South Park cencorship, there's been quite alot of hubub about Los Angeles' home-grown religion.

I'll just say this, I certainly respect peoples right to worship the way they see fit, but when it all begins to jeopordize peoples safety and censors peoples words....well it ceases to be about personal spiritual enlightenment and more about oppression which is what makes me tend toward Agnosticism in general. I mean, are the words of a Pulp Science Fiction author really worth all of this?

1 Comments:

Blogger lakeside said...

hadn't heard of him. i can always count on you for some interesting insights.

definately worthy of my fringe religions of los angeles section.

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home