Friday, December 09, 2005

Bush Is A Jack Ass

So I've avoided overtly political blog entries untill recently. The casual inuendo, but nothing severe. Even the Scanlon entry isn't terribly partisan. The guy basically stuck it to both sides. But I guess everyone knows that I detest our current President. Anyway, I guess the only reason I'm creating this post is to publish this image I had created a while ago. I had thought of creating T-shirts with this image during the last election, but never got around to finesssing it. If you think it has merrit, give me a heads up and at the very least, I'll do a Cafe Press edition of it. If not, no big deal.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sign me up! how about a kiddie t-shirt?

10:37 AM  
Blogger lakeside said...

i think doing it on kids shirts is a great idea. i'll get on it.

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

make the shirt, people will wear

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home