Thursday, October 06, 2005

Dogtown

So my dog rules.

I know you may think to yourself, yeah everybody loves there dog. But you see, you just need to get over it, and realize, that my dog really does rule. Regardless of her glass stomach and inability to get along with the neighborhood cats she's virtualy perfect.

So every once in a while, I'll buy her a swank collar or some toy that she immediately removes the life-force (i.e. that little squeeker) from and then tears it to shreds.

Anyway, so I'm always on the lookout for unique pooch products.

These are just plane insane.

This is kinda cool.

This, well, this is just funky.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have to get that bed for lu. she would go so well on it, like jane fonda on her circular furry bed in barbarella. if you're like me with my boy, you probably care more about your dog's style and comfort than your own.

eve

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home