Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Keepin Cool


It's hot as balls out there. Yeah, we've all been complaining about it all week. It makes me lithargic and grumpy. Even my trusty 1940's Vornado fan can't keep me comfortable right now. But i don't blame the poor little baby. This fan, that I found while living in Richmond VA. at a swap meet has kept me cool with its soft steady breeze for the past 10 years! I just discovered that a reproduction of the fan is available on Amazon. If the repro is just as dependable as the original, I highly recommend this puppy for small spaces.

Today, in a fit of heat induced frustration a co-worker and I drove to Office Depot in search of a desk fan to keep us "less-hot".
Again, Vornado has come through with a mini-fan called the Zippi. The Zippi is a little peculiar, what with its cloth blades and mini steel torpedo body.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home